Claims Against Public Entities in California 800-661-7044 Claims can be made, under certain circumstances, against public entities like cities, schools and police departments. There are strict time limits and filing requirements so time is of the essence. One of our largest jury trial verdicts was against the County of Riverside. If you have questions, give us a call or visit our web site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *